Come and welcome our newest addition to the D3 CrossFit Team, Coach JB!!
Pictures from the MEET & GREET!
JB Chaingan started his career in Sports in 2005 when he stepped into World-Class Kru Joseph Del Real’s Muay Thai academy. Since then; his experience and knowledge in the field of Athletics has grown exponentially. So far, in his lifelong mission to acquire as much knowledge about the physical potential of the human body; the CrossFit Level-1 Certified Trainer has had the opportunity to coach and work with Champion Muay Thai Practitioners, Mixed Martial Artists and Boxers, Professional Freerunners and Stuntmen, and numerous NCAA Athletes of various sports. His own personal accolades and accomplishments include multiple High School championships, an overall record of 4-1-1 in Amateur Muay Thai, Pankration, and Brazilian Jujitsu, and national acknowledgement as a USA-Track and Field Level-1 coach; as well as qualifying and competing in numerous CrossFit competitions.
- CrossFit Level-1 Certified Trainer
- 8 years Muay Thai, Boxing, Pankration experience under Kru Joseph Del Real
- USATF Level-1 Coach
- CPR/AED Certified
- 7th Place 2013 Next Level Invitational (Battleground Series II/Div.1)
- 5th Place 2013 Throw Down In The Valley (Advanced Division) 1st Place 2013 Next Level Invitational (Dynasty Series II/Div.2) 1st Place 2012 Next Level Invitational (Iron Will III/Div.3)
- Junior Collegiate Pole Vaulter
- 2007, 2008, 2009 Track and Field Rio Hondo League Champion
- 2008 Cross Country Rio Hondo League Champion
- Varsity Football for South Pasadena High School
- Parkour Practitioner