About Family Martial Arts
Welcome to Washington Black Belt Academy (WBBA) where we have been providing quality Martial Arts lessons and empowering families since 2003! We offer Children Martial Art Lessons, Adult Martial Art Lessons, and Family Martial Art Lessons in Taekwondo (Korean Karate). We also incororate Martial Art Lessons from styles of Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Jujistsu, Kenpo, Boxing, Krav Maga, Escrima, and more. Now it’s your chance to join one of the fastest growing martial arts schools in the country and experience the benefits of Tae Kwon Do (Korean Karate) and the Martial Arts.
At Washington Black Belt Academy we offer a variety of programs in Tae Kwon Do (Korean Karate) that is suited for children and adults of all backgrounds, experience, schedules, and ages! Our martial art lessons focus on all of the benefits of a traditional martial arts program such as real life Self Defense, Discipline, Concentration, Confidence, and Respect (not just the sport stuff)! Deeply rooted in our traditional way of instruction our instructors inspire our students to reach their fullest potential both in the martial arts and in their every day lives. Our students embark in both a martial arts journey and a life journey as well.
Washington Black Belt Academy Classes
- Intermediate: Green Belt through Blue Belt students. Students learn weapons, self-defense, and Taekwondo. Black Belt Training students only. (45 minutes)
- Advanced: Brown Belt through Black Belt students. Students learn weapons, self-defense, and Taekwondo. Black Belt Training students only. (45 minutes)
Why Washington Black Belt Academy?
At Washington Black Belt Academy we believe that being a black belt is a life-long journey of improvement, leadership and responsibility. It’s never too early or late – come check out one of our black belt families, today!
- Washington Black Belt Academy is about changing lives through quality, dependable, and first class martial arts instruction. Through training in the art of Tae Kwon Do a student can learn lessons of personal safety and self-defense, but more importantly learn about who they are as an individual.
- Our philosophy is that a Black Belt is a character and a way a life… “A Black Belt is not something you earn, but something you become!” …so it is our goal to teach each our student to strive for personal excellence in everyday life, learn essential life skills become successful, and to teach about personal safety.
- All of our programs are designed to take a student from white belt through black belt and beyond in Tae Kwon Do.
|Why have your child take martial arts lessons?
||Why should adults should train in the martial arts?